Monday, November 27, 2006

How Will I Start Blogging?

How Will I Start Blogging?

You have reach my page for a reason. I would guess that, like me, you are a "blogger", maintaing some blogs about certain topics (of your choice) or maybe you just love to read blogs. For whatever reasons, I wanna say "thank you" for visiting my page and I hope that you will enjoy reading my entries here. If you have notice, I just started this blog. I wish that I will be able to continue this blog, improve as time goes on and have lots of visitors, like you, and hopefully gain some friends. Please leave a comment or a message in my shoutbox. If you have a blog, type in your URL so I can visit your site. Together, let's explore the world of blogging and enjoy.If you don't have a blog yet and wanting to have one, you probably ask yourself, "how will I start?". I have mentioned in my previous post, you don't have to be a master of website coding to have one. If you have no idea about all these HTML codes and XHTML, you can still make a weblog. There are so many site hosting blog for FREE and no need to worry about template lay out because they already have FREE templates for you to choose from. All you got to do is register to their service. Once you are registered, you can start typing in your blog entry. Isn't that nice?You need to decide what kind of blog you want to make. Do you want to make an online diary? A photo blog? or something about specific subject? You might want to think of a good blog title and a good blog name that would match your soon entries. It would be better to read more blogs, books, or any other sources before you start making your own blog. Searching around and visiting wide range of blogs will help you broaden your horizon about the subject that you have in mind.Here are some sites that offer FREE hosting for blog. (Click the underlined name of the site below to visit, clicking will not open to another window, click back if you want to come back at this page later).

1. Bravenet - Free web hosting. Free resources to help you build. You get access to articles and tutorials, font, clip art, and audio libraries, quick references and tons of blog tools you can use for your blog - all for FREE.

2. Blogger - free web hosting and have ready to use templates. Also direstly sign you up to Google Adsense program.

3. WordPress - It's also free. They also have some free blog tools like calendar, blog stats and categories.

4. LiveJournal - a simple-to-use communication tool that lets you express yourself and connect with friends online. You can use LiveJournal in many different ways: as a private journal, a blog, a social network and much more.

5. Xanga - a community of online diaries and journals. You can easily start your own free journals, share thoughts with your friends and meet new friends, too! As I have said, there are so many sites that offer blog hosting for free. You can use search engines to search for those sites. Most online community sites like MySpace and Friendster also offers free blog services.

No comments: