Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FIXING MY PHONE


Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

I have been using my New Haven internet connection a lot more than I used to. A couple of weeks ago, we went to visit my sister in Virginia. She has always been up with technology and knows the latest and greatest things on-line and with computers. She showed me this really cool website that she had discovered. It was called Pintrest. It is basically like a free on-line pin board. You can paste things that you see on the internet into different categories on-line. It is a good way to keep all of your thoughts and ideas together. I had never seen anything like it. There are pieces of magazines and recipe print outs scattered all over my house. While I was there, I played with the site and loved it. My sister e-mailed me an invitation and I joined immediately. Now, I have been pinning things all time. I have actually come a pretty long way in three weeks—two hundred pins! My sister has over a thousand pins, but she has been at it a lot longer than I have!

No comments: