Sunday, March 18, 2012

Construction Industry

Guest post from: Kent Lara

Due to some recent mysterious disappearing of tools around my shop I have decided to install security cameras and a security system. I went to www.homesecuritysystems.com and found a great deal. The staff was very insightful and helped me chose the system that was right for me. Now that my employees know they are being watched, I hope no more of my equipment gets taken. I don't have a problem in the world loaning the people who work for me anything. I just can't beleive that someone would take something from me without asking first. Business has been picking up slightly in the construction industry as of late. I hope that this is a good sign that the economy is turning around. I have been blessed in the fact that I have had enough work to keep me busy. I remember the days when I used to have to turn down work because I was so busy. It has been years since the industry was that way though, but I am hoping that those times return.

No comments: