Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Huge City

Content by Sol Rosales

Jacksonville is such a large city that I had a hard time deciding what neighborhood I wanted to buy my house in. I was torn between a neighborhood that is close to my work, and living closer to the beach. I didn’t want to have a long commute, but I wanted to live in a place I would enjoy socially as well. I finally decided I was going to go with the house near the beach, and my offer was accepted. I’m sure the commute will get annoying, but I think that I will enjoy the beach so much. I have to start getting ready for the move now that the house is going to be mine shortly. My dad says that Home security Jacksonville style is to buy a gun. I’m not sure I want to go that far, but I might get an alarm installed. I also have to buy some new furniture to fill the space. It is so much bigger than my current apartment. I’m excited for the new adventure of home ownership to begin.

No comments: